When it comes to holidays, especially Christmas, we love our unique traditions. This Christmas Tag is to explore fun topics about Christmas that you play with friends and family.
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? My favorite Christmas movie would have to be “How The Grinch Stole Christmas”, the Jim Carrey version. (Iconic)
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Every year, I have the option of opening up one gift but since I’ve grown up, I enjoy wearing new pajamas.
- What is the best part of Christmas? I love spending time with my family and giving gifts to others. I believe I’m the best gift giver.
- Did I believe in the Santa story? Yes, I really believed in Santa when I was younger and I was heartbroken when the other kids at my school told me the truth.
- Would you rather have snow on Christmas or none at all? Living in the south, I would like to have a White Christmas I think the last time it snowed was at least 5 or 6 years ago.
- If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you like to be left out on Christmas Eve? I love cookies but if I had to choose I would say sugar or double chocolate cookies.
- What is the true meaning of Christmas? Jesus is the true meaning of Christmas. I also believe this is the time to give back to the less fortunate, I am passionate about volunteering and giving back.
- When do you start getting excited about Christmas? I start to listen to Christmas songs in October, I get into the holiday spirit the month of December.
I would love to read your comments to these questions.